Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summercamp

Greeting internet earthlings! This is our first official blog together and it feels...great! So I think it's appropriate for this first blog to recap what I've been up to all summer.
Well it kicked off with a jam in Chillicothe, Illinois called Summercamp. It was awesome. We got their early to land a spot in the back of woods where we were quickly greeted by hundreds of traveling backpackers who were surprised to see me, as I was to see them. They frequesntly took out their earth cameras to snap pictures of me which to my surprise showed me that indeed I am not shy, even though I blushed once or twice when some super spacey ladies snapped a shot. The woods were action-packed. Friday after noon I rolled down the street to check out The Main Squeeze rockin out and especially enjoyed their go at 'Last Call'. Later on that night I was crowded by a bunch of lazy eyed looking people in line to get birthday balloons but I couldn't figure out whose birthday it was? And why were they deflating the balloon decorations?




No comments:

Post a Comment